Top Reasons why Greg Biffle was not fined for his low car at Bristol:
10. The Ladder of Tomorrow was an unapproved modification, so the 16 team lowered the car.
9. Mike Helton was promised a spot on
8. Nicole Lunders threatened Brian France with an Aquafina bottle unless he waved the penalty.
7. No jetfuel, no foul.
6. Mark Martin was a week early with an April Fools gag.
5. Biffle brought party Subs to the NASCAR hauler and also offered free tax service from Jackson Hewitt.
4. Jim Hunter didn’t think anyone in Nextel Cup would cheat on purpose.
3. Instead of a points or monetary penalty, Biffle will now have to drive the Car of Tomorrow at
2. Somehow it was Hendrick Motorsports’ fault.
1. The Fusion low-rider was Ford’s answer to the Chevy Impala commercials with Dale Jr and rapper T.I. Holla!